World Wellness Weekend
Written by Platinum Gold Radio on September 6, 2021
CANVAS AESTHETICS TO HOST THE JOHANNESBURG WORLD WELLNESS WEEKEND EVENT
“There is no nobler mission in life than to encourage each and every one to become the best version of themselves in alignment with their heart, head and gut”! These are the words of Jean-Guy de Gabriac, founder of The World Wellness Weekend (WWW), a collaborative platform inspiring and empowering people across the globe to make healthier choices, enjoy longevity and purpose driven activities with friends and family.
Now more than ever people are realising the true importance of health and well-being. We have become more conscious in making holistic health choices which is imperative to lead a healthier life.
Owner of Canvas Aesthetics, and Johannesburg ambassador of World Wellness Weekend, Madeleine Colling is passionate about people’s wellbeing. Canvas Aesthetics is a destination for men and women aimed at providing a holistic solution for health and wellness which includes transformation of image and self-esteem through non-invasive aesthetic treatments focussing on emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Canvas Aesthetics is proudly hosting a Health and Wellness Experience in celebration of World Wellness Weekend on the 18th September 2021 from 9:00 to 14:00 and have joined forces with various health and wellness professionals, and enthusiasts to showcase the following 5 key pillars for living well within:
- Sleep & Creativity
- Nutrition & Immunity
- Vitality & Movement
- Serenity & Mindfulness
- Purpose & SolidarityThe Health and Wellness Experience will be held at Canvas Aesthetics, corner O’Reilly Merry Street and 14th Avenue, Northmead, Benoni and promises to deliver a day of fun, interactive, educational and wellness activities at no cost to attendees. You can look forward to participating and meeting professionals on-site that will provide consultations, product knowledge and transformational experiences.Platinum Gold Radio will be broadcasting live from the Canvas Aesthetics World Wellness Weekend event, generating awareness, excitement, and engagement across the country, encouraging the importance of making right decisions around holistic health and wellness.
Various brands, professionals and Health Experts and Enthusiasts (refer list below) will be represented on the day – some of the demonstrations and activities you can look forward to are:
- Showcasing various aesthetics treatments including a Pressotherapy which stimulates blood flow and the lymphatic system, removing toxins and is superb for concerns like water retention and aching muscles. The luxury Ozone capsule will also be on display, and you can discover how ozone is delivered in the blood, how it reacts with oxidizable substrates, killing viruses, fungi and bacteria, stimulating the oxygen metabolism in the body, making it the world’s most effective health and wellness system modality all in one.
- Lamelle is a local manufactured Medical Skincare Brand and a sponsor of Mooimaak, the makeover TV show on KykNet. Engage and book your in-depth skin analysis with Skincare Specialist of Lamelle, Judy Baron as well as Tracy Clark, Skin Specialists of Juliette Armand, Cosmeceutical Skincare Brand and learn the importance of skincare and how you can assess and adjust your lifestyle & regimes for a glowing, healthy skin with optimal results.
- Supplementation – the necessity to overall Health and Wellness….
Talk to one of the professionals to discover the importance of supplementation, giving your body the best chance for optimal performance in strength, vitality, sleep, digestion, and energy.Representatives will be on site to demystify any myths around CBD oil. Sample some of these products including a natural Boost energy spray under your tongue and discover how CBD oil is instrumental to balancing our bodies through our endocannabinoid system.Learn how to restore your gut health and feel more vitality than ever before. A strong immune system, heart health, brain health, improved mood, healthy sleep, and effective digestion, and prevention of some cancers and autoimmune diseases is all linked to gut health and overall vitality.Ensure you sample your collagen shot and get your Vitamin B12 Inhaler and Sleep Spray if you are tossing and turning all night long.
- Exercise is food for the soul!! Jumpfit Arcade is a revolutionary high intensity trampoline fitness cardio workout, that focusses on fun and training. Come and enjoy in the fun and challenge your fitness in this Jump Off.
- Book for an electromagnetic body scanner to assess and discuss human health, sub- health and disease and overall optimal functioning and the importance of balanced nutrition. A Registered Dietician and Motivational Speaker will be available to chat about healthy eating to fit to your lifestyle and to use food to boost mood and energy levels.
- Addiction Recovery Centre (ARC) is an alcohol and drug rehabilitation centre that services people battling with addition. ARC will be at the event, educating how their team of professional members assists individuals by offering a holistic approach to mental health care.
- Dare to press the pause button and learn how to enjoy a more peaceful life. Nature always gets it right! Find out how pure essential oils can play in mood and wellness, assisting with sleep, boosting your mood and vitality, have a calming effect, be used for healing and much more.
- Are you in search of something bigger than you? Do you feel overwhelmed with a tsunami of emotions, fears and uncertainties? These are just some questions we are often confronted with. “The only person I should be better than, is the person I was yesterday” – this is a lifelong philosophy embraced by Madeleine Colling, the Owner of Canvas Aesthetics. As a qualified Life Coach, Madeleine has a burning desire to serve and make a difference in people’s lives. Chat to her on the day to find out how she could assist you with a holistic solution, transforming your image and self-esteem and focussing on your emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
- We have not forgotten about the little people – Come and chat to Benoni Learning Centre about improving your child’s reading which is essential to their development and wellbeing.
- The Grill Bus and Joroch Coffee Co. will be at the event to provide scrumptious and sufficient refreshments for the day to keep the energy levels on top form.Participating Companies:Host:
Platinum Gold Internet RadioCo-hosts:
- Jumpfit Arcade
- ARC (Addition Recovery Centre)
- Authentic Beauty
- Exclusive Wellness Studios
- My Daily Choice
- Christine Stent Pinha – Registered Dietician & Motivational Speaker
- Lamelle Research Laboratories
- ProActive SA
• Being mindful around the importance of donating blood is crucial. Less than 1% of South Africans are active blood donors and a unit of blood only lasts 42 days after donation which is why there is a dire need to ensure safe and sufficient blood supply in the health care system. The South African Blood Services will be on site to provide more information and visitors will have the opportunity to give the gift of love.
- The South African Blood Services
- Nutritional Performance Labs
- Benoni Learning Centre
- The Grill Bus
- Joroch Coffee Co.For more information on how to join and capitalise on this exciting initiative, contact Madeleine Colling on 082 491 5775 or 082 814 2890 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org